Today started Bout of Books and my first time participating. Stefani @Caught Read Handed hosted one of the challenges today.
Bookshelf Scavenger Hunt…
Find a book with the following criteria on a bookshelf:
1. Find an author with the same initials as you
2. Find a book with the color yellow on it
3. Find an author’s name with the letter “S” in it
4. Find a book with a female protagonist
5. Find the longest book you own
6. Find a book with a map in it or on it
7. Find a book with a face on it (photograph or illustrated)
Bonus: Find something on your shelf that isn’t a book.
|1916: A Novel of the Irish Revolution|
Here’s what I found and I think I have them all!
1. Deathblow Hill by Phoebe Atwood Taylor
Okay Phoebe Atwood matches my initials with out the Taylor, but close enough, right?!
2. The Gazebo has a yellow cover
3. Elisabeth Ogilvie spells her first name with a S not a Z!
4. Chris Guthrie is the protaganist in the trilogy A Scots Quair
5. Winter’s Tale by Mark Helprin is 673 pgs.
6. 1916: A Novel of the Irish Revolution has a couple maps of Dublin
7. Murder Most Scottish has a face most horrifying!
The bonus: My scholastic Time to Read clock I found at a junk store!
There you go, got them all. That was fun, Stefani. Thanks a lot!
I am reading Number Seventeen by Louis Tracy. A 1915 murder mystery. I’ve got about 1/3 of it read so far today.
Frigid weather here this week. Looking forward to each day curled up with a book! I’m tucked in warm with a BOUT OF BOOKS!